this morning i went through the sarah and the castle game to buy it. and it told me to send my payment info to a e-mail address so i did how do i get the full game and not the demo? i went to the gma games website and my mom pay for the following games shades of doom and pac-man talk. but i got a e-mail that said i would have to wait about two days to get the full game. so how do i play all the full version of each game? one last thing what is the current version of each game? and is there a new version of each games? please get back with me soon.