To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any interactive fiction fans out there?

hmmm I never actually figured out that game at all.
actually the only stuff I have is lacuna and hmmm world of darkness I guess I could play tads games if using html tads now and I sertainly have these. I have futureboy but havn't found anything else I like for the hugo or blorg glulks interpriters
I'd like to find a good real good frots interpreter though.
I have tried winfrotztts and hmmm prefur my reader maybe
I'll look round and see.