hmmm I never actually figured out that game at all.
actually the only stuff I have is lacuna and hmmm world of darkness I guess I
could play tads games if using html tads now and I sertainly have these.
I have futureboy but havn't found anything else I like for the hugo or blorg
glulks interpriters
I'd like to find a good real good frots interpreter though.
I have tried winfrotztts and hmmm prefur my reader maybe
I'll look round and see.