To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The new game, Battleboomer, Released!

Hi there,

Yeah, I know, the name sounds dumb, but if anyone else has a better idea
for the game, please tell me so.
The game still has many bugs, including when you hit space, control space
or shift space to attack, it would just crash saying "The requested
action with this object has failed". I will try switching to another
audio library might help.
So,  here is what you all have been waiting for! The big, event! Or
something... I still need some helpers who would help keeping the project
up and as good as it can be. If we have a big team we can also switch to
a more power full language to create the game in, but I am not that far
yet.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1617788/BattleBoomer.zip
There, I did it, I never beleaved I would, but here you go... Kind of
scared actually...
Tell me what you think.
Big thanks, oh boy and stuff:
Kevin!
Oh! I almost forgot. There is the key strokes text file with, exactly, what
you would think.