HI there,

I know that Autoit is not the best language for doing this, but at the time
I started this project BGT didn't exist in the public beta form that is,
and I didn't know, and still don't know C nor C++. Also I didn't know
that ComAudio has problems playing sounds, and all that good stuff. And,
I haven't looked into BGT much to be honest, I have been drawing back and
back from programming. I tried to make some games wtih BGT and failed,
probably because of the lack of reading. I have to look into that. Also I
have issues with money right now, so I am not sure if I ever can afford
BGT, even in its, let's call it, standart form, ummm, the lite form I
ment actually. I am running low because of the equiptment I bought. I am
learning PB right now, I know still not hte best language to program
auido games in, but it works I guess. Also, I would love to learn C++,
but I don't learn by manuals and tutorials. I learn by Function
referances and example codes, which I don't have any for Audio Game
developtment. I hope someone can help me with example audio game codes in
C++, and I hope I can get enough money to get BGT, otherwise I think I
will be missing out great stuff, not am I? I would greatly appriciate
some example codes of audio games. Even if it is not in C++, then maybe
another language it is worth learning for creating audio games, except
BGT. Also school is another problem which keeps me off programming most
of the time. I try to learn as much of both as I can, though school
coming first than programming because school is a Thing I must do and
programming is a thing I really badly want to do, and I started on and I
am going through it completely. Once I have much more time I will learn
more and more about computers, as if I didn't know enough already lol,
Learn more languages to program in, and if someone can help me with
example codes would be greately appriciated. Again, it doesn't need to be
c++, I just would like to know what people program in and I would like to
see some example codes, if not if something is old enough to give me the
source to would love to see it, or if it is open source. If it is not
ment to share but it's a great free ware learning tool or whatever, I
won't share it at all, I will just look at it, I am kind of... Well,
strickt about licenses, kidn of I must say... I accept if someone doesn't
want me to distribute something in another or this way. I would just
liketo have more recourses to programming. I also don't need comments, if
I need I can look int he internet, because, I guess that is what it is
for. So, that was all for now, Wow, my longest mail in about a year, I
must say.
So, Great day and stuff,
Kevin.