From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Kevin Weispfennig" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 05:40:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The new game

 Battleboomer, Released!
Hi Kevin,

If you want to look at the code of a simple sample guess the number game,
there is the file guessvb.zip on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page. The VB6 code is documented so as to show what each line does. Just look at the guess.frm file. The actual code starts with the line that reads
' Sample guess the number game  By Jim Kitchen

HTH

BFN

     Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA