Hi Hayden,

Yeah, I have never been in the practice of declaring my variables.  I like to
be able to just use a variable on the fly as it were.  So I only declare them
if I need to such as a public variable.  I'm not sure how to answer as to how I
remember my variables.  Guess that I just do.  And I have never had any trouble
even years later going back and following my code.

I am not sure about the private subs.  Those were just examples that I found
and use.  But hey, they work.

BFN