From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:00 AM
To: Hayden Presley
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The new game

Hi Hayden,

Yeah, I have never been in the practice of declaring my variables.  I like
to be able to just use a variable on the fly as it were.  So I only declare
them if I need to such as a public variable.  I'm not sure how to answer as
to how I remember my variables.  Guess that I just do.  And I have never had
any trouble even years later going back and following my code.

I am not sure about the private subs.  Those were just examples that I found
and use.  But hey, they work.

BFN