Hi Hayri,
Ok? That is weird. Not getting that hear on either of my computers.
Frickin' weird. DirectInput seams to be running smoothly and fine, and
none of my testers gave me anybug reports of that kind  either.
However, up until now it hasn't been officially tested on Win 64 byt
versions so that might be part of the problem. I don't know.