Hi Thomas! Thanks for the new version of Mysteries of the Ancients beta 11! I
found 2 errors are: when you press the arrow up and down, the game is a little
time to understand your keystrokes! When you hold down the spacebar, you have
to drop it before it bother me or shoot! When you exit the game then comes the
same error as the old version also came with!