hey brian. how in the world can you hack a audio game? one of the reason i mention this is because i have not still got my key for treasure hunt. here the thing when i paid for the game it sent me a email saying that it wants to confirm that i'm a real human. so i confirm it. but i have not got any thing back with my key. the other reason i mention this on the list is because some have said that i should look on the different sites for updates. but on some sites you can't find them. for exsample you find the update of entombed 1.01 in the manuel when it should be on the site. so that is the other reason for this. that is why i get on here and ask for current versions of games to make sure i have the latest version and if not how to get them.