I don't know exactly how you'd do it and nor am I curious enough to find out. But I'd be careful about that particular topic if I were you. You could get banned for discussing it. So could I for that matter, which is why I'll say no more on the topic. Suffice it to say that it is possible and that I think anyone who's willing to resort to that isn't worthy of respect. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for the people who makes games.

hey brian. how in the world can you hack a audio game? one of the reason i mention this is because i have not still got my key for treasure hunt. here the thing when i paid for the game it sent me a email saying that it wants to confirm that i'm a real human. so i confirm it. but i have not got any thing back with my key. the other reason i mention this on the list is because some have said that i should look on the different sites for updates. but on some sites you can't find them. for exsample you find the update of entombed 1.01 in the manuel when it should be on the site. so that is the other reason for this. that is why i get on here and ask for current versions of games to make sure i have the latest version and if not how to get them.