Hello Michael,
Keepin mind not all of the game developers on this list are equal.
Most have had no  formal training in programming and therefore are
doing the best they can in producing games for us. I can't help but
feel a tad bit offended myself in being compared to Entombed as though
my games are now infurior to Jason's game just because I personally
hadn't thought about adding an update button and e-mail registration
system similar to Entombed before.
Just to get my point across how about if I ask you why you can't
spell? Your e-mail is full of spelling errors and sloppy grammar.  How
about trying to proofread your messages before sending them out?
Now, I'm sure from where you are sitting what I just said is rude and
offensive.  Although, the fact of the matter is you could do better in
writing your posts to the lists. Same goes with your question. There
are better ways to ask your question without being rude and offensive,
and the way you did it ticked me off as it sounds like a complaint,
wining, rather than an honest question.

HTH