From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: 24 April 2010 20:49
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for the people who makes games.

hey brian.  how in the world can you hack a audio game?  one of the reason i
mention this is because i have not still got my key for treasure hunt.  here
the thing when i paid for the game it sent me a email saying that it wants
to confirm that i'm a real human.  so i confirm it.  but i have not got any
thing back with my key.  the other reason i mention this on the list is
because some have said that i should look on the different sites for
updates.  but on some sites you can't find them.  for exsample you find the
update of entombed 1.01 in the manuel when it should be on the site.  so
that is the other reason for this.  that is why i get on here and ask for
current versions of games to make sure i have the latest version and if not
how to get them.