Hi Folks,
I've gotten no messages from this list since Saturday night.
To make this message appropriate I looked into getting Howard A. Sherman Interactive Fiction books that are available for the Kindle but the Kindle for PC software does not have text to speech capability and the application installer is not accessible as far as I can tell. The interactive fiction books are novelizations of the games converted to books.
Saints in Sin City by Howard A. Sherman (Kindle Edition - Nov. 27, 2009)
- Kindle Book
$9.95

I think they are in pdf format so it is possible that they could be converted to readable text.
Phil