From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] a shortened to do list - Re: Mota interuptions

Without giving away the location of traps and treasures, maybe you could
list them as, for example, "added traps on level 1" or "added weapons in
level 3"?  Now, to be ornery, to see who pays attention, you could add
something like this to the change log:  "added traps and treasures to level
4."  Don't mention that levels 3 or 4 have been added.
---
In God we trust.