Me to.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 15 May 2010 02:31
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA News

I fully agree with haiden here.

The cutscenes are great and provide atmosphere and direction to the game,
all that's necessary is a method of skipping them. 3-4 seconds of silence
while the level loads is afterall better than a 30 second cutscene you've
heard a bunch of times playing yet again.

Btw, When I was quite young and we had an amstrad cpc tape drive computer,
the average loading time was 5-10 minutes, sometimes as much as 20 for some
games.

so this modern concern about having to wait a hole five! seconds for
something to lode always makes me laugh a bit. ;D.

Beware the Grue!