Where is the enter key?
A customer just asked me what key is used to open a door and enter a room.
I said it was the enter key.
Then they asked where is the key on the keyboard.
I replied it is at the right side of the home row.
Then they asked where is the home row.
I replied it is right above the shift and space bar rows.
And the home row usually has bumps on the F and J keys.
Then they asked since the enter key is used to enter the room, what key do they use to exit the room.
I said the exit key, which is in the top left corner of the keyboard.
Then you hold down the alt and control key and hit delete.
Then you shut down your computer, go to a library and read a book about using computers.