From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:34 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey business

The link on the audiogames.net page is to Kelly sapergia's review on the Acb
radio main menue program.

Hitting the link will stream the program, and going forward to track three
will find you the review. I have no idea how this works, ---- but it
certainly does, I just checked it in Winamp.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!