From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] answer, and looking for a spoiler - Re: Monkey business

It's because the fun of playing games is to figure them out for yourself
rather than having someone give you the answers to puzzles and stuff.  What
would be the fun if you knew how to solve a puzzle before you even bought
it?  None.  One of the things that really bugs me is this:  A game comes out

on the market at 10 this morning, and by 11, people are asking for help
getting past an obstacle, monster, or whatever.  Now, you know that they
haven't even begun to work on the problems, right?  Yet, they already want
the answers given to them.  Within a few weeks, the same people complain
that a game has no replay value, because they have already beaten it.  In
actuality, they did not beat it.  They had help.

Then again, there are people, like me, who have worked like heck for a long
time trying to get past a trap or something, but just can't seem to get past

it.  That's where this list comes in handy.  If you can't get past
something, after working on it, ask for a spoiler.  Speaking of which, when
playing Aliens in the Outback, how are the level 3 ships shot down?  I'm
still working on those?  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.
---
In God we trust.