I really want that game back. One more thing, please, if you're going
to port it to windows, feel free to add whatever you want, after all,
it's youre game. Please, though, please make the original game a
playable style. I love that game. It's the first game my brothers,
both of whom are sighted, played with me.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard