I agree, loved Raul's walkthroughs gave me many hours of enjoyment, not least because you could listen to his informal chat and also the game at the same time. I'd like to hear more, for example someone do a walkthrough of Sarah, even just a few levels. I know people don't always have time or even hate their own voices, but any new walkthroughs or reviews I like to hear when they become available. Maybe someone could do a walkthrough of Shades of Doom on "Good Day to Die"? <Smile> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 4:39 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] game walk throughs and reviews - Re: Monkey business

I enjoy hearing how other people play the games I have, comparing our methods. For example, Raul used the deck gun during mission 1 of Lone Wolf, while I only use torpedos.

A walk through is different from a review. The walk through is a huge audio spoiler, playing a game from start to finish, while a review critiques a game as a portion of it is being played, hopefully getting a gamer interested in buying the full game.
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Castanedagarcia_Alfredo" <casta...@hsd.k12.or.us>