From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 10:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] game walk throughs and reviews - Re: Monkey business

I enjoy hearing how other people play the games I have, comparing our
methods.  For example, Raul used the deck gun during mission 1 of Lone Wolf,

while I only use torpedos.

A walk through is different from a review.  The walk through is a huge audio

spoiler, playing a game from start to finish, while a review critiques a
game as a portion of it is being played, hopefully getting a gamer
interested in buying the full game.
---
In God we trust.