Hi,
First, you can't kill the temperal disturbance. It isn'ta monster, but
a rip in the time space continuum.  The only way you can avoid being
transported by the temperal disturbance is wait until it enters a room
you explored, rush passed it, and then lock it in the room. Harder
said than done, but you can do it.
Second, to leave area 8 look for a teleporter that takes you to area
9. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Smile.

On 6/1/10, key stone <eloheem...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Q: How do I kill the "Temporal Disturbance"
Q: How in the world do I get off
> of level 8?
 I've been running in circles and can't figure out how to do