I actually like the part about avoiding it...it's very frustrating, but so rewarding when you've gotten away that you practically dance on your seat lol. One time I even got the insane urge of opening the door to let it chase me again- which I suppressed quickly.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat