I'd preffer the land of chocolate and coffee myself.  <Smile>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SOD

Lol, the way it acts it's more like a living storm that may take you off into the land of OZ.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat