Hi Lori,
Agreed. There are as many ways to make coffee as there are stars in
the sky, or so it seams. Fact of the matter is it depends on the type
of bean you use, how it is ground, weather you use a special blend,
how strong you make it, etc.
Unfortunately, the people who hate coffee, or claim to, don't often
realize is that no two types of coffee taiste exactly the same. I like
coffee, but I've drank some coffee that I couldn't stand. Then, I have
had some coffee that was excellent, and drank several cups full. Just
depends on the coffee and who makes it.