Thomas Ward? Sane?? I thought you knew him better than that! (ornery grin)
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] message from a lousy gamer

Lol Tom, take care I'd hate for you to end up falling into fire or ending up on spikes. That must really get on your nerves though, you go to change something, fix a bug only for another bug to pop up, umm how do you stay sane? <Smile> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>