Well if that's what your going for Tom.

As I said though, my primary concern is that it'll just serve to slow down gameplay as I've found in other games with health restores over time.

though this might just be that I'm a victim of my own habbits of preparation, sinse if there's a health restore over time, I'll just stand and wait for it to refill.

In shades I frequently just stand around outside the elivator to the down level waiting for my health to fill back up.

Beware the Grue!