For some reason when you said that it reminded me of what is quite possibly my absolute favorite Simpsons episode of all time, The City of New York VS. Homer Simpson. I had a vision of the SOD guy fidgetting and staggering around the base after drinking all that coffee, much the way Homer did after drinking at least twelve cans of crab juice. Then he finally gets to the bathroom and you hear a long, drawn-out moan of relief. In the Simpsons episode, that was the moment when Homer happened to look out the window and see the parking fficer ticketing his car yet again rather than taking off the wheel clamp. I suppose in SOD that would be when an insane scientist would get his hands on the guy's pack or maybe the boss would get away.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SOD

Hi,
Oh, I always do. I drink several cups on my level 6 coffee break.
Usually I take a cup along just in case killing blobs, mutant humans,
mutated dogs, ratts, etc gets to be thirsty work. Still I wonder why
the guy can drink that much coffee and doesnt' have to take a leak.
Although, considering where the nearest toilet isin the game I guess
he doesnt' want to head back down to level 5 to go pee.

Smile.

Be sure to drink the coffee you find in SOD.
---
In God we trust.