From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SOD

I disagree on the spiders, actually there were some spiders in an old
episode of dr. who which sounded distinctly similar.

The drake though I rather like, sinse that hiss combined with the breath
puts me in mind of something pumping out steam, ---- though perhaps a unique

death sound for when the drake is utterly finished off would be nice.

Beware the grue!

dark.