Hi Bryan,
As for GMA and their keys I don't know of any limit to the number of
keys you can have. I know David has personally replaced a number of my
keys over the years.  Usually it was do to buying a new computer
rather than outright losing my keys.

At any rate if you are going to request keys for Shades of Doom mmight
as well request keys for all of the games you own. That would save him
work by generating all the keys you need at once.