From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 06 June 2010 23:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SOD

Ah yes. I remember that. And his comments about the agent banging his head
against some of the locked doors. I really ought to send out for a
replacement key at least for SOD (I really don't feel I play Tank Commander
or Lone Wolf enough to justify it at the moment), but I don't want to
irritate David. And I've got a nagging feeling that he's mentioned on the
GMA Games Talk list that GMA only offers a certain number of replacement
keys. Trouble is I can't remember if he did in fact mention this or not, but

I do seem to remember something. Problem was that it was a few years back so

I don't remember the details. I just wish he didn't use hardware specific
keys or I wouldn't have to keep doing it.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!