Hi,
Oh, the Sirones were definitely a type of mermaid. They would lore
sailing ships to their doom by singing a song that would mesmerize the
ship's crew.
Anyway, anyone who has ever read classic Greek poetry etc would know a
siren and a harpy are two completely different creatures. Harpies are
generally under the domain of Hades, and guard the gates to Hades.

Smile.