Hi Bryan,
Yeah, something tells me the Greeks didn't believe in the happy hear
after endings to stories. They usually ended in tragity were the hero
ends up totally screwed in the end. Probibly the most famous of them
Hercules dies a pretty miserable death  in the end after seamingly
living a pretty invincible life.