From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] levers in mota

Hello,
You have to go to the left when your in the water actually. Then how ever,
their's a firepit to jump over, in fact 2 firepits to clear out of your way.

When you here those 2 sollid ground steps and tell me if it doesn't work
because I have a walkthrough of that, but you walk 16 steps to the left.
Holster any of your weapons, as you could be tost if you don't. When the
first one is jumped, you have to go to the second one in order to get the
torch. But one thing that you really need to remember though. First, when
your on the other side of the first pit, you have to walk 14 steps to  the
firepit. But first of all, you need to walk 6 steps to the lever. Press
enter to pull it, then you have to walk 8 steps to the firepit then jump
over that one. After you sought out that, continue walking left in til you
get to the torch or to an enemy. After you get the torch, walk towards the
statue which is on the right. When you find that, walk 7 steps to the right
and jump over the firepit. After that, you'll have to walk 14 steps to the
right and jump over the fire pit in order to get to the water, then tell me
if you need help from their.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com