That's partially what the list is for, so no problem.
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MissWings" <misswi...@lorettotel.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Torches in MOTA.

Ah, okay! I didn't know if it would automatically light, so thanks for the hint, again! Sorry for all the questions everyone!

At 07:00 PM 6/8/2010, you wrote:
Just like levers, to pick things up you need to press Enter. That is indeed a torch you're hearing. When you pick it up it'll be extinguished for later use. When you want to use it you hit T to light it again.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "MissWings" <misswi...@lorettotel.net>