From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 6:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] medusa in MOTA

Hi Thomas,
For fighting medusa ,
If you can't see her then her gaze attack would be nullified.
 How about allowing you to put out the torch?
You could have a special key combination, like shift T.
To light it again you would need to use one of your matches in your
inventory.
You could also put out the torch before jumping in the water to preserve it.
Of course what I would like best is to use the torch like a weapon, such as
Indy used in the Rader's of the Lost Arc, in chasing away snakes.
All ideas for MOTA the Ultimate version.