Hi All,

As I have just recently beat SOD for the first time (aaa, sweet success) I
have two questions. Firstly, I'm confused on how the floors are layed out. I
would expect you to ascend through the mountain base, but then there are
openings in the floor in two levels. The other is concerning messages. In my
last game of SOD, I managed to collect only five messages. Does level 5 even
have a message? If so, please tell me where as I have not found it.

Best Regards,

Hayden