Hi.
My Toshiba which is 64bit will run your games just fine.

I believe the issue isn't 64bit specific. I believe the issue comes from the lack of a needed dependency or inadequate privileges.

I would comment more if I really knew any more. Just about all I know is that they work on my Toshiba and that's about it. Lol.