Well obviously it is a matter of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. We contacted them when we couldn't get JAWS to work on the 64 bit system and were told by customer service that they knew about the problem and didn't know when it would be fixed. So they must have gotten a fix out in JAWS 11. But when that was, who knows, since we contacted them in March I believe.

Oh well. live and learn

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software