Tom:

I have windows 7 64 bit and jaws 11 and it works great

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 64 bit computer

Hi Elanor,
It might be helpful to know what version of Jaws you are talking about
here. I know Jaws 11 comes in 32 byt and 64 byt versions, and the 64
byt version of Jaws 11 is suppose to work fine on Windows 7 64. I
haven't tried it myself, since I only have Jaws 32 byt versions, but
I've been told Jaws 64 works fine on Windows 7. So I'm not sure where
you are getting your information from.

Smile.