Jim - if someone is trying to use JAWS with the 64 bit computer it does not work. They have been informed that people have been unable to use JAWS with 64 bit computers and have not indicated when they planned to address the problem.

I don't know if there are problems with the games themselves, but I do know about the problems with the screen reader.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software