From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:06 AM
To: Lori Duncan; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Treshure hunt

I don't believe there is. And I agree with you on Eloquence. I wouldn't even

use it at all for my sreen reader if it weren't for the fact that it's got
the highest response rate of any synthesizer I've used. And while I find
Dectalk amusing because it can sing I could never quite tolerate it as a
screen reader voice. It's not horrible but after a while it does tend to
grate on my nerves. Although the Dectalk voices will be provinding the
voices for the robots in the game I'm working on, mainly because it's
fairlye easy to make them speak in a true monotone which is what i want in
this case.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!