From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Treshure hunt

I know, I have the eliquence speach on my old laptop which my sister uses
now and whenever it's first opened and the speach starts up it drives her
mad and she asks me how I managed to understand it.  I told her it's all
about trained ears.  <Smile>  But yes whatever you're used too.  Best wishes

from Lori.