From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 11:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Treshure hunt

I agree Brian, so I just try and focus my mind on the normal voices in the
game.  The thing I'm struggling with now is sometimes I'm walking along and
then the battle music starts up and I hear the sound of me getting hurt but
I can't find where the shooting is coming from and by the time I do I've
been told to run away and keep running into walls.  I've seen me go from
about 400 health to 200 really quickly, and that's not good.  There's also
this thing with my gun, it doesn't seem to hit any guards unless the beep
sound is heard, so if I'm being hit by guards who I can't see, is there a
way to destroy them without standing close enough to get shot?