That happened because Muhamed seemed to feel that the trap warnings should be on both Easy and Normal. I made the comment about it being called Normal and not Slightly More than Easy simply to point out that Normal or whatever you call it was supposed to be harder than Easy, so things like trap warnings shouldn't be present. Unfortunately I worded it too vaguely I guess and so the thing sort of spyreled out of control and turned into a debate about different names for the normal difficulty setting.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Someone said that they would not bother with normal difficulty from a game developer's point of view. I pointed out that I use that level. I'm not sure how the subject got onto what the difficulty levels are called, because that doesn't matter. I would give them names that cannot be used on the list if I were the only one playing the game, or for those who I know that the names wouldn't bother, just for fun! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>