To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a reminder to secure your sites

Hi Hayden,
The security of a web site is up to the company who happens to be
hosting the website not the person paying the monthly bill for the web
hosting service. If a person happens to be paying somebody like Blue
Host for web space and a website gets hacked that is Blue Host's fault
for poor security. All the person paying Blue HOst has to do is upload
the web pages, files, and manage his/her control panel to set up
e-mail accounts, blogging software,  shopping cart, whatever. However,
security is the hosting companies domain.

Smile.

Hi,
Again? Gees.

Best Regards,