Hi Jim,
Wow! Very interesting. It looks like I average around 150 e-mails per
month ocationally spiking into the 200 range and once and a while
falling below a hundred if I am extremely busy that particular month.
I was definitely shocked to find back in December 2007 I did 409
e-mails that month. That's an unbeleavable amount of posting. Lol!