Hi Hayden,
No, that's not quite correct. That one message was from a different
e-mail acccount than the one I usually use for mailing lists. I
generally use my gmail.com address for general things like the
Audyssey list, Entombed, list, etc and then I have various
usagamesinteractive.com accounts for sales, support,  and other
business related things. Well, one day last month gmail wasn't working
for some reason so I decided to send e-mails from one of my various
usagamesinteractive.com addresses and Jim's babble program treated it
as a different person rather than a different address but the same
person.

Smile.